582 days ago
We are an award-winning public relations firm specialising in the financial, professional and corporate sectors. Our clients include blue chip companies, professional services firms, industry associations, innovative start-ups and companies preparing for an Initial Public Offering. We are recognised for our strategic communications advice, deep understanding of our clients’ business and results-focus.
You will assist our team create effective communication strategies, implement client campaigns and engage professionally with the media, senior executives and other key stakeholders. You will have the support of a collegial team but will require the initiative and intellect to work proactively and quickly scale the learning curve.
Job requirements will include:
• PR strategy development: creating comprehensive strategic campaigns across all media, social media and PR channels
• Corporate & PR writing: creating compelling, audience-specific media releases, media pitches, articles and case studies
• Account Management: creating and maintaining client WIPs, reporting and media monitoring
• Research: research issues, media coverage, influencers and contacts
• Client relationship management: managing and cultivating excellent relationships with clients, potential clients, business partners and suppliers
• Business development: exploring and pursuing opportunities to introduce new business to CallidusPR.
• Profile raising: development of tweets, blogs, linkedin contributions to help raise the profile of CallidusPR.
• Good design and power point skills
• Demonstrated ability to grasp complex business, financial and regulatory information across a variety of industries and identify news value
• Interpersonal skills to influence and interact confidently and credibly with senior executives and members of the media
• Proven media relations skills through consistent, successful placement of media stories
• Ability to thrive in a client-focussed, consulting environment
• Ability to understand corporate objectives and develop communication strategies to support them
• Experience in social media and multi-media delivery as well as traditional PR channels:
The ideal candidate will not only be technically excellent, he or she will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be determined to excel, with at least 5 years experience.APPLY NOW