Management of Personal Information
What personal information do we collect?
- names, job titles, contact and address details
- date of birth and gender
- bank account details
- details of superannuation and insurance arrangements
- educational qualifications, employment history and salary
- visa or work permit status
- personal information about your spouse and dependants.
It may be necessary in some circumstances for CallidusPR to collect sensitive information about you in order to provide specific services or for recruiting purposes. Examples of the types of sensitive information that may be collected in such circumstances include professional memberships, ethnic origin, criminal record and health information. It is generally not practical to remain anonymous or to use a pseudonym when dealing with CallidusPR as we usually need to use your personal information to provide specific services to you, or which relate to or involve you.
How do we collect your personal information?
Generally we collect your personal information from you directly (for example, when we deal with you in person or over the phone, when you send us correspondence including via email). We may also collect personal information about you from our clients, from your use of our website and information you provide to us through contact mailboxes.
What are our purposes for collecting, using and disclosing personal information?
CallidusPR collects, holds and uses personal information for a number of purposes including:
- to provide professional services
- to respond to requests or queries
- to maintain contact with our clients and other contacts
- to keep our clients and other contacts informed of our services and industry developments
- to notify of seminars and other events
- for administrative purposes
- for recruitment purposes
- for purposes relating to the employment of our personnel
- when engaging service providers, contractors or suppliers relating to the operation of our business
- to conduct surveys
- for seeking your feedback
- to meet any regulatory obligations
- for other business related purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to certain third parties including:
- our service providers
- our professional advisers
- media outlets in the course of providing our professional services
- government, regulatory bodies or agencies, or other parties where authorised or required to do so by law
How can you access and ensure the accuracy of personal information?
In general, we will give you access to your personal information upon your written request and verification of your identity. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that we maintain is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We may charge reasonable costs for providing access to your personal information.
How do we keep your personal information confidential and secure?
All our data is stored in written and/or electronic form and we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We restrict access to personal information to those employees and third party providers who need to know that information to deliver our services efficiently and effectively. We are committed to ensuring that any personal information you provide to us remains confidential and secure.
How do you make a complaint?
If you have a concern or complaint regarding the way in which we handle your personal information, you should set out the details of your complaint in writing to our Joint Managing Director at: CallidusPR, Suite 99, 515 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Email: email@example.com